- Urgent care appointments – Urgent care appointments are seen on a first come, first served basis between our regularly scheduled appointments. We cannot guarantee wait times or the order in which patients will be seen. These slots are similar to a walk-in, urgent care clinic. Depending on the number of urgent care appointments checked in, there are days that urgent care wait times can be up 4 hours or more. The wait times can change drastically depending on the number of patients waiting to be seen and the severity of cases.
- Payment due at time of service – Payment is required at the completion of service. Please be aware that balances cannot be kept on accounts. We offer Care Credit and Scratch Pay as alternative payment options. Deposits may be required prior to hospitalizations and surgical procedures.
- No shows – Missed appointments are considered a “no show.” Two or more no show appointments will require pre-payment of the exam fees to reserve a future appointment.
- Cancelations – Cancelations must be made 24 hours prior to the appointment to avoid being penalized as a “no show.” Surgical procedures require a 48-hour cancelation notice.
- Late appointments – Arriving 15 minutes or later to the scheduled appointment time will result in a no show and the appointment being rescheduled. We strongly suggest calling if you think you will be late so that we can try to make arrangements IF possible.
- New Clients – New Clients are required to pre-pay the initial exam fee to reserve an appointment. The fee is forfeited if the appointment is a no-show or canceled with less than 24-hour notice.
- Refill requests – Refill requests can take up 24 to 48 hours.
- Returns – Medications cannot be returned once they have left the hospital. We are unable to accept medications that have left the building. This is a pharmaceutical requirement.
- Returning needles – We will only accept needles packaged in certified sharps containers. These can be purchased at MMAH or at any pharmacy. There is an OSHA fee for us to dispose of sharps containers.
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.